Arlington, VA Attractions
You'll definitely want to visit this incredibly charming and historic city while you're staying at Americana Hotel. With historical buildings, treasured national memorials and lots of shopping, dining and entertainment, you'll enjoy a wide array of things to do in Arlington, VA. Here is where you'll find the Arlington National Cemetery, the grave of President Kennedy, the Tomb of the Unknowns and the Pentagon.
Things to Do in Arlington, VA
- Air Force Memorial
- Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Kennedy Graves
- Netherlands Carillion
- Arlington Cemetery Section 27
- Theodore Roosevelt Island
- Tomb of the Unknowns
- United States Marine Corps War Memorial
- Women in Military Service for America Memorial
On the banks of the majestic Potomac, Arlington is incredibly close to the nation's capitol. With the monumentally historical things to to do and see in Arlington, VA, you will definitely not regret making this beautiful city a part of your visit.