As if visiting the fair and iconic area of Washington, DC itself weren't enough, no matter what time of year you visit, you'll enjoy a wide variety of unique festivals you're sure to love.
Annual Events and Celebrations
- 150th Anniversary Battle
- MLK Day Festival
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Fourth of July Parade
- Earth Day on the National Mall
- Emancipation Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
- International Children's Festival
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival
- Filmfest DC
- Washington, DC Green Festival
- National Capital Barbecue Battle
- Capital Jazz Fest
- National Book Festival
- Turkish Festival
- Capital Pride
- Greek Festival
- Fiesta Asia!
- Festa Italiana
- DC Jazz Festival
More Events to Enjoy in DC
Enjoy the Capital City on Federal Holidays
First of all, for the most part, you'll be off work already, so why not take an extended weekend trip on any of our nation's federal holidays, including Memorial Day, Labor Day, President's Day...you get the idea! Often, depending on the holiday, the city will be less busy and its myriad attractions will be yours for the seeing.
Additional Area Events You Might Like
- Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Rally
- National Police Week
- Presidential Inauguration
- Marine Corps Marathon
- Air Force Cycling Classic
- Army Ten-Miler
- Lighting of the National Christmas Tree
- White House Easter Egg Roll
- International Monetary Funds and World Bank Meetings
Please feel free to check with our front desk staff to learn more about these and other area events you might like.