We're Something to Talk About
- Read our press release revealing the 2012 Certificate of Excellence presented to us by TripAdvisor. We have received a total of five TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards, including 2019, placing us in the top tier of hotel properties worldwide.
- Amazon Headquarters Arrives article in the Washington Business Journal.
- USA Today highlighted us as one of the last family-owned hotels in the D.C. area.
- The feature film State of Play (pictured) was filmed at Americana Hotel in 2008. It was an intense six month of preparation then a hectic couple days of on-site shooting that we will never forget.
- Offers an authentic, mid-century motor hotel experience with renovated rooms featuring fun, retro styling.
- Located only one mile to Washington, D.C. and one block to Metro in the heart of Crystal City and the newly coined National Landing, home of Amazon's HQ2 (Headquarters 2).
- Original bathrooms with 1-inch floor tiles and 4-inch wall tiles. Yes, we've saved the pink bathrooms!
- 1960s terrazzo floor in a lobby featuring a ceiling height glass window wall.
- One of the longest tenured staffs in the area. One of our team members has been here over 38 years and the average hotel employee has over 10 years of service. We know our area, our hotel, and most importantly, our guests. Don't be surprised if we remember you by name the next time you come!